Going the sort of lazy route today as the trip to Costco completely took it out of me and I forgot the one thing I set out to get ... trash bags ... (but did I get Cheetos and popsicles and a hot dog + diet coke combination? of course!) so I'll be going back tomorrow or braving the regular person's store with all three kids .... which is generally filed under - "I'd rather eat a spoonful of mayonnaise than do that" (and my level of loathe for mayonnaise .... it knows no bounds).
Some linkage for you:
Julia's been obsessed with her "magic huckles" lately. I have no idea what those are but she carries them everywhere, sleeps with them, FREAKS if Bash looks in their direction, and claims they are in two cans of tomato paste (labels removed). I'm like, "yay!! imagination!!" and I really hope she turns out to be half as imaginative and creative as Ana's girls. Hope and pray - every single day.
Jenny's been killing it over on her blog lately but I especially loved this post. Loved. If I grow up to turn phrases half as well as she does ... I'll be thrilled.
Janssen admits her husband was right and rocks some serious plaid that I am more than seriously coveting. Watch your back, J.
I have yet to meet Kayla in real life but I have a feeling if and when I do she might renege on the nicest post in the history of nice posts she wrote about the Camp earlier today. Bless her. Seriously.
I'm SO excited for Paige because she just wrote her first book. I haven't quite finished it but it's riddy riddy good and hilarious and relatable and I'll gush all about it in a post of its own very soon.
Okay onto the snores ... that I know you can already see via slideshow on this blog but ... dead horse beating is a hobby-o-mine.
2. Thrifted for Theo. He hated.
3. one month ago
4. one week ago ...... I'm scared for July and our hair cessation classes.
5. we spent Saturday night at a friend's horrible house with a pathetic excuse of a pool and ... we'll be back before they can change their locks and their last name.
6. Always complicated monosyllabic discussions with my early riser over his complete breakfast of oatmeal that he calls ... "is?" 99 times in a row.
7. "yeah, put that one on the internet."
8. letting him go braless for a few free minutes.
9. Lumberjacked. (outfit curated by Julia)
10. Simon picked this swimnumber up for her and I'm not entirely convinced it isn't a dance recital costume.
And back to my lazy river I swim.