Linking up with Jen over at Conversion Diary for 7 Quick Takes Friday.
1. I should be packing or cleaning or folding laundry and not typing this post. Rebel forever.
2. We're tagging along with Simon to a work thing this weekend and I got it in my head that I wanted to bring a certain pair of shoes (stupid) but I can only find one. I blame Sebastian 100% because he is obsessed with shoes and when I forget to lock the door to his room where I keep my shoes he goes crazy and organizes them and throws them down vents and puts the on and loses them. I should just get over it because who realllllly cares.
I do. I really, really do.
3. More Sebastian. The other day I suspected that he needed a diaper change to I did the whole peek in the back fully expecting a bomb and when I let him go (bombless - a most pleasant surprise) he marched right behind me, pulled down my running shorts and checked my bomb status. That was a lot funnier at the time and this is probably some bizarre sign that I should start potty training him too. A sign that I will be ignoring real hard.
3. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone that participated in the Sunday Best linkup this past Sunday. It was fun and I hope you come back again. I'll miss you otherwise.
4. The Bachelorette. You know I love everything about this quality program but this season is off to a terrible start. Please redeem yourself, season! And if they pick the next Bachelor out of this crop of horrors I will be tempted for the first time ever ever EVER to not watch next season. Bring back Roberto ... or even someone not that great like Arie (although apparently he is dating Courtney the Bewitch).
5. I love responding to comments via email and maybe Google is falling apart but I've noticed a lot of people's emails aren't attached to their comments anymore? (Well I noticed Cari and Jenny specifically ... and maybe they'd rather not correspond with me but ... I wannna). Janssen has a crystal clear tutorial on how to attach your comment name to your email .... the choice is yours but I'm voting a big fat not NAY.
6. One day left to enter the NeriumAD giveaway .... get after it.
7. I am a big lover of routines and schedules and regimented and predictable. To a big fault. I'm a fun one. Simon is on labor and delivery right now and gets home circa 615-630ish at night which is so much better than the last rotation and the upcoming rotation so we've been eating really fast and then loading up and walking to the the neighborhood elementary school playground. There's a really nice park with a playground near our house but it is TEAMING with choppers and is just too big and too much for our kids. So -- no one is ever at the elementary school playground. Simon and I can talk about our days and not exchange, "where's Sebastian ... go get him before that anxious mom picks him up and starts frantically looking for his parents that are sitting six feet away" every four seconds.
So ... in case you wondered what we do at night. This is it for the next 2 weeks.
Okay ... all she procrastinated.
Go see Jen for more.