1. After a little date with a workout DVD yesterday...I was desperate for some cold water...and Julia was equally desperate for a bottle and some attention. I quickly poured both water and formula and started in on my drink first. . .
Unfortunately... the selfish fairies punished me as I realized three vigorous chugs in that I had grabbed Julia's freshly made formula.
2. Shouldn't five month olds be taking more than two naps every day?
I was thinking somewhere more along the lines of nine or maybe eleven on particularly cranky days?
3. Thank goodness that the bad haircut I gave Simon is finally growing out...
The shorn lamb look wasn't very becoming on his grown man self
4. To kick off the last Friday before Lent...I am making salmon to be married with a collaboration of brown sugar, butter and soy sauce. The internet tells me it will be "off the chain". We'll see.
5. The project de jour was to attempt to turn this male rugby shirt I found in Simon's closet into a female vision (ever the optimist)
it didn't quite turn out as planned...
I give it a D+ .... well ... factoring in the extra credit for getting rid of that pesky collar ... I'll generously bump it up to a C-
6. & 7. In case you forgot (but how could you?)...the other two wonders of the week
immodest dress to maternity tunic
and the piece that went from baring Simon's navel to Grace's mediocre sweater
Have a marvelous weekend.