1. It's the last day to enter the area rug giveaway ... get on it.
2. I've got two unexciting clips of el kiddos this week:
a. Parenting from my post on the guest bed yesterday morning ... Julia refuses to take off those robot pajama pants ... ever. Fine by me.
b. And ... the big present reveal on Christmas morning.
Your life will most likely go on if you skip both. I think.
3. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who linked up on Christmas day with your outfits! Simon has the weekend off (!!!!!) so I plan to run away to a quiet corner of the casa and finally get to creep on your posts in peace and away from the shorts. It's not too late to link up if you'd like ...
4. Remember when I told you about this hair powder? Of course you do. Well ... my good friend Cait followed my sage advice and sent me the following text completely unsolicited ...
Need I say more? Go get some.
5. Thanks a zillion for all your nice comments yesterday. I think the worst is behind us and Julia and Simon went mercifully unscathed ... praise all things good and holy. Julia was actually oddly well-behaved while I was down and out. Hopefully this out of the ordinary behavior keeps up ... forever.
6. I gave Sebastian a plastic cup of too many chocolate chips to help him forget about the 6 teeth he is cutting.
7. So dumb.
8. I just noticed there were two number fours ... which makes this numero nine. No one ever accused me of being an underachiever. Ever.
Go see Jen for all the betters.