(don't worry - it only took two parents and lots of curses to get Nike [size 3 months] off of his [size 24 months] person/arms)
1. I'm (obviously) not a fashion blogger but Kayla and Erica are very kindly letting me hop aboard their Open to Interpretation series in June. And there are going to be link parties so you can join the fun too. To read all the intricate 'tails click here and here.
2. Did you see the eclipse on Sunday? I didn't but Jessica did.
3. Your new favorite blog. Guarant.
4. Are you in the market for a good book that is not 50 shades of scando? Check it: Anne's recent list
& the other Anne's Summer Reading Guide.
5. Funniest gender reveal ever.
6. We made this last night and it was SO good (using canned chicken and ranch dressing because we are gross like that).
7. Suri is always SO wise.
Many, many thanks to Jen for hosting the Quakes, as always.
PS I added a few more items here.
PPS I feel like this reads as if I'm in a bad mood -- maybe I am ................ not! or I am.