Friday, June 24, 2011
7 (official) Quick Takes Friday Volume XII
Let's see if I can finaggle this into some quakes...
Congratulations to Jen on her new little lady!
Go visit BettyHallie for more exciting posts!
1. Well...we have a new camper in our midst:
2. Bringing Camp Patton's total eyeball count (including the in utero member) to nine:
3. Yes...our ferocious and saddle ready Cockapoo (trailing in second place to Shih-Poo for worst mixed breed name ever) only houses one eye...
(the price was right: no lettuce and she is house broken, tolerant/good with little monsters and has an oddly deep, frightening bark)
4. The owner did not disclose Lucy's (her name...for now....courtesy of the former owner) handicap but after Simon's close inspection of the photos the owner sent
I received the following email with name suggestions
(PETA avert your eyes):
(clops being short for cyclops, susan for one eyed susan and jackie for one eyed jack and Guida being a girl's name that Simon strongly dislikes and I strongly love)
I think my fave is probably 10/20
5. So...any names we're forgetting?
6. And as suspected...Julia is loving her perpetually winking furry older sibling
and cares little that while her overeager PDA is tolerated it is mostly unrequited thus far...
and one dogless take
7. We tried exploring downtown St. Louis last night but ran into flocks of Cardinals' fans and only had one quarter to feed the strict parking meter...
so we successfully squeezed as much people watching/staring, speed walking and placard reading as possible into our precious 15 minutes...
Have a lovely weekend
~Simon, Grace, Julia and Lucyclopsusanjackiewinkiepatch10/20oldkeller Patton