Dress - Old Navy
Clogs - c/o Moheda
Five of my favorite things this week:
1. Kendi (thee Kendi) commented on last week's outfit post and little does she know she's birthed a monster. So this monster's back in an outfit just for you. This was not the case on Monday morning when I was all dressed for the shower (so, you know) and Theo started wailing and I realllllllllllly needed the Bumbo so that he wouldn't wake the older kids and I needed it NOW but the Bumbo was just out of arm's reach outside on the deck. I'll let you guess what I did. No, I'll tell you: I went the lazy and superduperfast route.
2. I told you I was going to try this lotion and let you know how I liked it. Welllll it's been a few months and I am sold. I'm from New Mexico where lotions are a necessity and even though it is humid as h here in St. Louis I still like to slather after every shower. We all know I don't necessarily shower that often but my skin still feels like it was lotioned mere hours (and not DAYS) ago when I find myself with a few too many days betwixt showers. And I mean it hasn't turned my legs into Jane Fondas or anything but ... I think it's helped. Really.
3. I'm super stuck in 2008 with my tankini (mmm you can sort of see it right here) .... I have nothing against the bikini but ... I have every faith that one of my kids would whip the top off in negative seconds flat so ... I'm tempted to try a one piece. Kayla did an awesome roundup of mom-friendly suits that aren't dowdy. I'd like one of each to try please.
4. Theo's new trick! Independence day come early, bebe.
5. Katrina is doing an awesome linkup: Womb Service. Talking about all the different pregnancy cravings people have had (had! not pregnant). Okay - mine were pretty standard and boring. With Julia: ice cream for ever. With the boys: sushi (the mostly safe grocery store kind - I'm only part rebel) and Mcdonalds - together. Go check out the others. Nuh-how.
oh, and have you seen this clip about bitchy resting face?
Well, I have it. I have it goooood.