glasses - c/o SmartBuyGlasses
shorts - Old Navy
clogs - c/o Moheda
Kayla is hosting a fun style challenge link-up for peoples that want to try out a trend they've pinned. Technically I didn't pin these but I'm poorly channeling a mashup of Danielle's gorgeous outfit and Bridget's novel clogs + shorts look. Laugh on. I know.
And Hallie's link-up always brings the girls to her yard with her Five Favorites. Here are mine for the minute ...
1. Summer despite the holiest hottest weather and our 95 degree kitchen c/o our faulty air conditioning. I think I'm just now thawing and shedding my thick layer of loathe for the weather after the delightful winter and spring we were blessed with this year. Swimming in sweat trumps bathing in SAD tears any day.
2. my shades that I am guarding with my life because the kids can smell my favorite things from infinite miles away and hatch elaborate and successful plans to break or lose my precious tangibles. The person that invents ceiling storage - no matter how ugly and cumbersome - will be my hero because detachment from stuff has always been a strong suit of mine. SmartBuyGlasses is hosting a giveaway for a similar (foldable!!) pair on their Facebook page ... hop on ova!
3. running shoe tips over on el Facebook page. Lots of people said to go to a running store so they can watch you run which I've done and got the Brooks Adrenaline which were great so maybe I should just run with those again even though my DSW clearance pair of Reeboks have been totally fine for my little teeny tiny walky runs.
4. cut the umbilical cords - as Simon so sweetly dubs it. After a night of waking up with Sebastian every 30 minutes last week I finally agreed to sleep with the monitor off. We can still hear the kids if they are screaming SCREAMING (and they do - sometimes) but only getting up once with Theo at night has been glorious. I'm not hacking up rainbows in the morning or anything but ... I don't feel like I slammed a bottle of zillion proof alky-hall the night before either.
5. this sea salt spray - Sebastian emptied my favorite bottle of hair powder into his hair the other day (and I think he thought that he'd murdered my best friend by the way I slightly overreacted) but I remembered that I'd picked this stuff up a few months ago and it's great. Not perfect like my powder but definitely a keeper.
And bone-us ... I'm putting together a FAQ page (why did you cut Julia's hair to pixie length for the first two years of her life? how do you keep your house so dirty? etc) so if you have anything for me ... throw it over!