This was a sweet scene recreated shortly after with Bosco playing the role of Phoebe and Phoebe acting as Julia. I'll let your minder wander around the fun that was that aftermath.
Motherhood is a highway.
Anyway, as stated many times before - I'm not a beauty/makeup/anything expert but that doesn't stop me from reading all the reviews and putting said reviews to the test on occasion. I've started taking my skincare more seriously in the past few years but I just cant quit you, drugstore makeup.
A few recent standouts ...
1. Maybelline Brow Drama - I know everyone seems to love the Anastasia Brow Whiz and maybe I should hop on that train but I have incredibly light eyebrows and I'm scared of looking like I took a sharpie to my forehead if I do anything too drastic. This stuff is light but at least brings my brows to life (I don't think they'll ever be on fleek) and doesn't melt off in the humidity. I don't wear it daily so I think it should last me for quite some time.
2. NYX Big & Loud Lash Primer - I've read lots of glowing reviews of NYX products so picked this up recently and really like it. It's not something I wear daily but when I do wear it it doesn't leave my lashes looking or feeling crunchy (pet peeve) and now that I'm poking around other primer reviews it looks like this one got better reviews for half the price. Nice job, Grace.
3. Vaseline Lip Therapy - Rosy Lips - I know lots of bloggers reviewed this stuff and seemed to love it so - I tried it. It reminds me of a product I toted around in my high school backpack that I loved back then and I love this stuff now. Just a hint of color blah blah. I just have to be careful because if Phoebe got her paws on this -- game/life over.
4. Essie Gel Setter - I've tried a few different gel top coats and this one has gone the longest sans chips and isn't difficult to get off.
5. Sally Hansen - Totemly yours - okay this shade is virtually identical to OPI's Dulce De Leche that I blogged about a few weeks ago (this one might be just slightly less pink? just slightly!) but I just love Sally Hansen polish more than OPI. I don't know why - it goes on thicker and dries faster or something. But, they are both my favorite nude polishes.
Any drug store funions you've picked up lately? I'm ALL eyes.