*shirt - the motherland (altered)
jeans - Gap via Twice
shoes - invisible so moot but I really wish they were these
Linking up with Kayla's style challenge once again even though she is totally going to kick me out because this week's challenge? New hair style. And obviously I flew with my regular curls turned waves .04 seconds after they were curled but I'm trying to slide in because (trumpets with the blares, please) I didn't blow dry my hair for once. Alert the rebel po. Basically the kids got into a huge box of (unused, I shouldn't have to qualify but ... ) tampons and well ... I'm still finding remnants all over the casita. Not their finest work but still. The clean up time cost me a blow drying sesh.
And joining Hallie (who just wrote a killer post - pun and ALL) and her crew with my five favorites for the week ...
1. This is going to be redundant because I just told you about ThredUp last week which is an awesome online consignment store. Super awesome. And now there is another one that I'm going to pound your pupils about called Twice. It's the exact same concept as ThredUp but it sells a little bit more upscale (I mean .. as upscale as Gap is but ... it kind of is to Grace) stuff. If you use this link you'll get $10 off your first order and when I ordered these jeans for $14 and after they came in the mail I got a discount code for $10 off my next order so ... I guess they were sort of $4.00 ... not sure if that's just a first time deal or was a fluke but still. I'm not complaining. And their shipping was lightningfast.
2. This isn't a favorite really but I feel the need to explain that I know my pants need to be hemmed. I mean ... Sydney can pull off the supa flares and look awesome but I look slightly ridic. I ripped out the hem because they were too short and you know what's worse than flared pants that are too short? Nothing. Most unflattering look ever. But I love flares so much more than skinnies ... and I wish they'd make a huge comeback and kill skinnies forEVER. Anyway ... I need to hem them but I hid the thread from the kids and I can't remember where I put it so ... soon. Maybe next week I'll punish you with a before and after. Simon kept saying, "and you know that I can't see your shoes, right?" ... "so you're just going to wear them like that?" ... Yes and Yessssser.
3. This song is all I've been running to lately. Video probably inappropriate - I haven't watched it.
4. We all know I'm not weird about sugar when it comes to my kids. I know I should be but ... I don't know. I'm not. So I bought these organic fruit snacks at Costco and yes they're still laden with sugar at least they don't have the evil corn syrup in them and the kids actually like them. They hated the last all natty fruit snacks I bought so ... healthy nutdom be mine mine mine.
5. Ana's kids. They be hilarious. They're going to visit us next month and don't think I won't be instavidding them up a storm. They might even render Julia wordless ... which would be like whoa ... impressive.
*and because it's August and I'm a super sports fan. ahem. Go Irish.