1. After Bosco gave Diego one of Phoebe's prized My Little Ponies to gnaw on. Proud? Very. Camp Crazy? Always.
2. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the price of this romper and even though I'm really feeling baby boy vibes I couldn't resist - it came today and isn't cheaply made at all and I just saw the brand makes a whole bunch of super cute summer rompers -- in case you have a baby girl or are having one or know one or or OR.
3. I'm in the middle of reading My Not So Perfect Life which I'm liking (but expected to love! I guess there's still time) but snagged Everything We Keep for free on Amazon (Kindle edition - I just use the free phone app) and stayed up way too late to finish it so I guess it's safe to say I enjoyed it. Next up is America's First Daughter. There are a ton of great suggestions over on my Facebook page too.
4. One of my good friends just opened the sweetest shop in time for Easter! Her prices are some of the lowest I've seen and I asked her if I could share here and she said sure! And is giving readers a 10% discount with code: CAMPPATTON. Yay and bigger yay :)
5. Someone left a comment asking about my favorite mom blogs and I do have a list of blogs I frequent down a bit in my sidebar but it's in dire need of an update so if you've got a favorite mom (or other) blog - or if YOU have a blog that you post on with some regularity -- I'm all eyes!!!
6. Did you see this clip of Nick and Vanessa (Vanick?) playing a drinking game on Ellen? They don't agree on much but I'm still holding out hope that they live happily ever after like the hopeless idiot that I am ...
7. I posted about this in the Sale Rack group but there's an extra 50% off clearance sale (code: ALLMINE) going on at one of my favorite places to shop for Simon and the kids. They often run 40% off clearance but 50%? Yee haw. These tops are $8.50 and the girls wore the long sleeve version all fall/winter - so happy they came out with a warm weather style.
Hope you've got some fun weekend plans in the works!!
Linking up with Kelly!