when you're at the, "wear and break my glasses - anything you want!!!" portion of the evening.
1. SO! Since we'll soon outgrow our beloved Odyssey and Simon's Volvo was requiring a jump to start almost every morning and evening -- we bought a (very old) Suburban to replace the van. I like it! But, I still love our van with the peeling hood and will drive it right up until we buckle that new baby into the Suburban. Sliding doors 4 life. Or at least for the next 3.5 months.
2. I don't really know how it happened but all of a sudden my IG feed is FILLED with Goldendoodles because apparently I've become an avid follower of Doodle accounts? I'm not saying it's a bad thing and I'm not saying Diego is going to get his own dedicated account but I just might need to check myself because I see a wreck coming just around the riverbend.
3. After the 91092381092381092338th night of building the perfect pillow fortress to procure a mediocre night of sleep - I polled my lovely blog Facebook page about pregnancy pillows and took the plunge with this one. I got it two days ago and of course it could be some wild and crazy coincidence but I've slept through the night (x2!!) and woke up ready to speed walk around the block as opposed to sleep for six more hours. Again, it could be a coincidence but I'm not complaining and I might be wondering why I didn't buy one six years ago.
4. I got my first gel manicure (a la nail salon) before my sister's wedding and while I do love it (although I noticed a few days later that the polish I picked had tiny flecks of glitter in it - cool) I still think the homemade version (base coat, polish, top coat) is a pretty darn good substitute. And quite a bit cheaper.
5. I'm almost scared to type this because I know that this brand is kind of the preferred creme de la creme of workout gear and leggings and so I tried a couple of different pairs and loved them initially but was sad to see how quickly they stretched out, lost their shape, and slid down (as in a couple of hours). I should've known not to stray from my tried and true very favorites. Never again!
6. It's Thursday and I still haven't finished Monday's marathon episode of the Bachelor. Even super duper fans have their drama limits.
7. The last thing I need is a peplum tank because of my current gestational state and I have one too many but I have to admit that my heart goes pitter patter when I see them on super sale with all sizes stocked (even talls! which I prefer). I'm resisting though - I promise. (I posted this over in the My Sale Rack group so I'm sorry if this is a repeat offender for you).
I said I'd be done cleaning the kitchen by 1:30 and it's 1:35 and so I'd better scoot before crazy Grace comes after lazy Grace.