Joining Jen and linking up with her over at Conversion Diary.
1. I got up early this morning to go get some bloodwork done before Simon went to work and the lady couldn't stop yawning and saying that she still felt half asleep.
UMMMMMMM. please wake up before you extract blood from my vein by way of a needle. (It was fine -- not great but not awful)
Also, I took off my jacket to roll up my sleeve and ..... oh, look my dark purple shirt that I threw on in the dark is covered in spit up. I guess it was good she was half asleep because my appearance repulsed even myself.
2. Even though Daniel left last Sunday .. a few things still stick out in my mind from his visit ...
3. He and Simon took the kids out on Saturday morning and I showered and 'got ready for the day' and when he returned he asked ..
Daniel: oh, did you go running?
Daniel: oh, did you do a workout dvd or something?
Grace: no, why?
Daniel: oh ... well ... are those just your house clothes then?
Grace: shut up (and yes)
4. Then on Saturday night ... the house was too quiet so Daniel went to go check on the kids in the basement. He found Sebastian standing in the laundry room .... quiet and looking confused while he heard Julia's muffled screams coming from ........ the closed dryer.
5. This video of the kids that Dan took. I don't know why it cracks me up every time.
6. We're going to Wichita this weekend and I get to go to Simon's sister's bachelorette party. I won't tell you how many outfits I tried on that, despite my very best efforts, STILL scream "going to the grocery store to grab eggs and formula and maybe some Dora Band Aids" ............ if you happen to be out and about in the 'ta on Saturday night and you see a blonde mom in a sheet .... that will be me.
7. Okay I still have alllllll the packing to do because I wasted my morning tearing through all of my clothes and getting mad at the internet that kept going out because I really was counting on it to babysit while I got us all ready to go.
Have a sunny weekend.
ps ... Beth left this comment on the Camp's facebook page regarding Bloglovin':