I hope and pray you are fond of and familiar with Leslie Knope. If not - get your binge on a la Parks and Rec because it's comedic gold - if not platinum. Maybe because the show came out when I was working at a government desk job and wading through bureaucracy galore on the daily but I related oh so much and what's not to love about Leslie? Not much. Anyway, I've always wanted to celebrate a real life Galentine's Day (February 13th, every year) but an e-celebration will have to do this year - maybe next year I'll get my party planning ducks in a row. We shall SEE.
I picked out a few of my favorite things that I wish I could ship off to all my friends and blog readers because they are all that wonderful (the things and the deserving people). I'm giving all five of the following away to one lucky winner AND a Galentine of her choosing. Woo to the HOO.
1. Nespresso - the longer I use this the more I love it and want to construct a little Nespresso pulpit so that I might preach about my love and devotion to the dream machine. Too much? Always. I've been using this "creamer" in the frother and it's amazing. Not sugary creamer amazing but pretty amazing. Shall I type amazing again? I shall not.
2. Glossier Balm dot com four pack - I can't and won't complain about Florida's "dry winters" because they are a dream compared to real deal winters but this stuff works wonders on chapped lips and I'm thinking it would be just as great and effective in super cold/cry climates.
3. Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast - I have yet to find a dry shampoo that doesn't make my hair more oily but using this at night between washes is my favorite way to extend the, "I'm definitely going to wash my hair tomorrow" lies we all tell ourselves. And it smells GOOD.
4. $25 Amazon credit - I didn't want to force feed you one of my favorite books so you and your gal will each get 25 Amazon dollars to spend on the book of your choosing (but might I recommend one of my hand picked favorites - bottom right of my sidebar? I might, I think).
5. Voluspa Three Wick Candle - My friend Fran sent me this candle and as a self proclaimed candle connoisseur I'm happy to report that it's high at the tippy top of my list of favorites. You'll love it too, I promise.
Alright - you should know the Rafflecopter road well by now and you should also know that like my bulletin board in my former classroom (RIP) stated -- cheaters never prosper. Winner must respond to, "you won!!!" email within 24 hours of contest ending or I'll move along to the next winner. Got it? Good!
Oh! This giveaway is sponsored by no one other than me, myself, and I and my gratitude for you and your commitment to reading/skimming (something Simon JUST ADMITTED TO DOING) the old Camp on occasion. THANK YOU!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway