1. I keep thinking his shoe his untied but then I remember - velcro 4ever. Also, I gave the three boys haircuts last night (this was precut) and Bosco didn't even seem to notice that I was cutting his hair while Sebastian and Theo kept up the traditional, "are you amputating our ears?" shrieks and protests charade. Fiesta forever.
2. I used Framebridge (not sponsored - although I know they've worked with bloggers in the past!) to send a few Christmas gifts this year and just had to say how pleased I was with their products and delivery (handwritten notes!). The price felt fair considering how convenient it was compared to the alternative. I know there are other online framing services out there so let me know if you've had a good experience with others!!
3. Alright, I bit the Kate Morton bullet and I went with one of her earlier books and um, it's dragging. I normally love getting in bed at night to read but find myself looking for other distractions (face mask! make a dent in the laundry folding! etc!) instead. Maybe I'll pick up one of her more recent books and go from there? Or maybe I can just grow up and power through. Also, Erin's book came in the mail this week (I pre-ordered it in May - I've waited long enough!) and I have to admit that she's been my guilty nap time pleasure and that isn't helping matters either.
4. Needless to say this week's episode of the Bachelor was a huge disappointment for a whole slew of reasons (the least of which was - it's TOO early for "to be continued" episodes - ABC - too early!) Luckily, Ashley and Sharleen saved the recap day but I've got high hopes for this coming week to make up for last week's train wreck. It was interesting hearing Jade's take on Liz on one of my favorite podcasts. I really hope that don't drag that storyline out this week but they probably will, won't they?
5. In the same vein, Brissa did her first Bach Bash on YouTube and I can only hope and pray she'll continue. She did say it was weekly so I think the odds are in my favor. Also! Julie is doing an impressive and phenomenal 30 day New Year: Best You! series. It is well worth your time and she's so kind to put it on for FREE!
6. On the sale front ... Loft's 60% off clearance (and 40% off everything else) is still going strong and they added a bunch of new styles. Almost makes me wish it stayed cold here for an extended period of time -- almost!! The sizes are super limited but I love this funnel neck coat and on the other end of the spectrum - they have one of the cutest and most inexpensive collections of sunglasses around.
7. Alright, now that Simon is finished with his oral boards (party emojis GALORE) I'm going to see if I can talk him into a little Poldark or The Crown action. Wish me luck.
Happy Freakin' Weekend.