I know Halloween isn't until Monday but how could I resist utilizing the most clever and creative post title of all time? I couldn't.
1. Last year's costumes. We've got: Snow White, Dr. Bash, Superman, Salt, and a most enthusiastic pepper. Believe it or not I think this year will be even less impressive. Believe it or NOT.
2. Simon was out of town for one night this week and I was allll excited to rent and watch Bad Moms but then my bubble was burst because - it's not for rent yet. Oops. Did you see it? Love/hate/eh?
3. Speaking of screen time, Simon and I are still enjoying Poldark (or, "P. Diddy" as Simon's dubbed it) but I see a lot of ugly foreshadowing that is making me very nervous for what's to come. The nature of a good show, I suppose.
4. So, I've been pretty loyal to my gel topcoats (nail polish, not outerwear) but Jolie got me hooked on this fast drying topcoat and this basecoat. I'm going on 1.5 weeks, lots of bathing the kittens, and no chips. Fluke or favorite new polish combo? Time will tell but I'm thinking the latter.
5. Okay so on the book front - always exciting! Always. I listened to One True Loves and give it 4/5 stars - quick and easy and engrossing. I've moved onto the The Light Between Oceans (am I the last person to have read it?) and it's slow to start but not at all boring. Oh! I've kept my Audible membership to supplement Overdrive's occasionally lengthy waitlists and I'm a fan. Simon and I can share books and I can easily return books even if I listened to them all the way through and didn't like them.
6. Did you see that Kayla came out of blogging retirement? If only for one post - it still made my whole entire week. And I've been considering reading Outlander but now I think I gotta.
7. If you haven't already -- don't forget to enter the Rack Room + Lily Jade giveaways. They're good ones.
Have a great weekend and best of last minute costuming luck if you're anything like yours truly.