While I would throw Theo into the "relatively easy baby" category most of the time, he most certainly has his divo moments. He insists on going for walks with us when he knows there isn't room in the double stroller, he's always tagging along on our trips to Target with his bulky car seat, and sometimes he just wants to be held by something other than the heartless bouncy seat. I've used and loved other baby carriers in the past but hesitate to use them at such a young age without special inserts (that I don't have) and hate having to waste a nice tight swaddle in order to get his little legs free. Enter the (awesomely stretchy) Happy Wrap that solves alllllll my problems and Theo feels loved and included while we go about our important daily business ...
Other benefits of the Happy Wrap:
- Fully adjustable ensuring a perfect fit every time
- Ergonomically supports a baby up to 35 lbs (!!! so technically I could throw Julia in, not big Bash)
- No buckles or rings that may break
- Allows for discreet nursing
- Upright position helps reduce colic/acid reflux (throwing Theo in after he eats = convenient instaburp on the go)
- Luxuriously soft organic bamboo viscose
- 4 way stretch for ultimate comfort
- Happy Wrap donates 10% of profits to charity.
- wraps are light, slim, and strong with no extra bulk or bulges.
- lulls Theo-babies to sleep faster than you can say ... just about anything.
Want one or know someone that might? Of course you do.
Take 20% off your order with the code: CAMPPATTON
Or you can enter to win win win below ...
Best of luck!!