I must confess ... it's killing me now. I just want to fast forward to next week and see who the winner IS.
Back the truck up Britney, I know.
Let me tell you all about the Britax Affinity first.
It goes without saying that I'm not a stroller expert but we've gone through our fair share of strollers and the Affinity is golden. And before you start telling me we have no use for a single stroller, I will tell you that when we go on walks ... we might look a little ridiculous but Simon pushes the triple and I push lucky single child in this fine piece of baby gear. And we like to keep a stroller in the trunk of the van for hospital trips and um, hospital trips. It rides very smoothly on the uneven terrain that is our entire neighborhood (not pictured) and you can turn the baby/toddler to face out or toward you (Phoebe prefers to gaze lovingly at her mother, she can't be blamed - while Theo likes to look around at squirrels and Halloween lawn ornaments, he can't be blamed either!) and the seat tilts back and forward super easily (does that make sense?).
The brake is easily accessible and stays in brake mode (this has been a problem with other strollers, unfortunately). It's a snap to fold up and unfold and the sunshade is armed and ready for any ray situation ... however strong they might be. And finally, Britax sells a variety of car seat adapters so you can snap an infant seat in which is super convenient in those early days.
So, my question is ... want one?
Well, someone is going to win one (not including Phoebe, which is fortunate if you value sleep between the hours of 3am and 6am) along with a whole grip of other loot ...
Let me break it down for you ...
1. the Britax Affinity - obviously, so awesome.
2. Caroline in Brandy from Lily Jade Designer Diaper Bags. You know how much I adore Lily Jade and even if you don't tote diapers around ... you will heart eye emoji this bag so hard. You will.
3. $50 credit to Wrenn Jewelry. It's all gorgeous. You'll spend an eternity hemming and hawing over what to pick.
4. $50 credit to Little Adi + Co. - Every single time Phoebe wears this onesie ... so many people ask where we got it. They have loads of other equally adorable kid and mom gear. Go look!
5. $50 credit to Nickel and Suede. I've been going through a huge clothing/jewelry purge but I don't think I'll ever ever tire of these earrings. They are so lightweight and a super easy way to dress up any (formerly frumpy?) outfit!
6. $50 credit to Loved by Hannah and Eli - This trendy shop is full of super fun apparel for the whole family. The material they use is far superior to your average t-shirt, too!
7. Mug + Tee from Happy Mommy Box. I love this bistro mug because it's a little bigger than ye old mug and the shirt is that nice stretchy fitted material that is tough to find sometimes. You'll love both!
8. $25 credit to She Does Justice - Another super fun shop full of sweet jewelry, head wraps, and scarves (the one pictured is actually a dedicated nursing scarf!)
9. Mustela Newborn Set - (not pictured) and a little gift from me to you as the tiniest token of my appreciation because I love you and want to say thank you for putting up with me. You're a good bunch. (Or if you'd rather a different brand of baby lotion/shampoo etc ... fine by me!! :))
Okay, that's it!
Rafflecopter is ripe for the picking with nearly a million different entry options. Have fun and good luck!!
if it says your comment "published" then it did :) when there are more than 200 comments - you have to "load more and more and more and more" sorry about that!! :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway