1. death of a window, birth of a featherweight.
2. camped outside while it was "waining" ... so smawt.
4. Julia is not pictured because she was busy crafting a believable alibi (with her expansive monosyllabic vocabulary) after crushing the souls of two roses.
6. The kids love when the interactive parent gets home from work.
8. Somebody call 9-1-1. Those kids need a hairstylist.
10. Sebastian trying to shuffle a centimeter at a time in his (very) slim fits.
12. Still shuffling. Julia is using her imagination to do something creative ... I'm sure.
14. Grasping for that 7-8 month milestone of "recognizing one's reflection" ... we'll get there someday.
16. Someone heard the refrigerator door open and sprinted as fast as his long legs would carry him to the mothership.